Hans Chinese Package
Expanding Your Portfolio
Ten Great Reasons for Investing in property.
- Property investing can be started as a part time- home, based business while you may still have a safety of your main source of income.
- There are many ways of investing in property, so there is something to suit everyone. Property also lends itself to duplication by repeating your formula for property puchases using a simple
cookie cutter principle.
- Mortgages and brising finance can be used to levarge your posistion quickly.
- Capital appreciation: The biggest financial gains can be made by increase over time in the property value.
- You should aim for good CASH FLOW from the properties, both to provide income and also a buffer against problems or voids. Getting this right and the income from property can
become the main sole source of income, replacing other income.
- Property investing has great potential for passive or residual income. It is a smart move to shift your income from linear to residual as this will give you the freedom to do what you wnt with
- Property investing fits the ideal of not requiring you to employ others directly, thus avoiding the myriad legal complications and potential problems of being an employer.
- Property can be a great alternative to a pension.
- Property offers low volatolity relative to many other investments such as shares. Long-term trends show that property prices double on average every 7-12 years.
- Tax advantages: Many of the expenses involved in the running of buy to let property can be deducted from the rental income for tax purposes. When you sell, capital gains tax (CGT) relief may also
"We can only do what we think we can do. We can be only what we think we can be. We can have only what we think we can have. What we do, what we are, what we have, all depend upon what we